SAP SCM Training
SAP SCM training covers concepts from the Basic level to the advanced level. Whether you are an individual or corporate client we can customize training course content as per your requirement. And can arrange this SAP SCM training at your pace.
SAP SCM Introduction
In general, SCM stands for Supply Chain Management, and it is the process of centrally managing the flow of goods from raw materials into finished products.
On a high level, their supply chain would involve activities such as sourcing the raw material and labels from different vendors then combining those raw materials into making the final product in the factory and sending them to warehouses a warehouses, they are distributed to different wholesalers. The wholesalers then distribute them to retail shops before eventually reaching the end consumers.
The Supply Chain Process of big organizations would be much more complicated than this because they must deal with thousands of suppliers and complex transportation requirements so basically a software or a multiple set of software that helps the organization to manage these end-to-end supply chain processes efficiently is known as supply chain management software.
At SAP SCM is not just one application but it is made up of a group of software applications that helps organizations perform various type of supply chain-related operations such as,
- Supply Chain Networking, Supply Chain Planning,
- Supply Chain Co-ordination,
- Supply Chain Execution.
Let us look at the different types of SAP applications that fall under the SCM umbrella,
- SAP PLM - PLM stands for product life cycle management. Basically, in a nutshell, SAP PLM is used by organizations around the world to manage the development life cycle of both physical and digital products. It has got capabilities to manage product development, project product costing, product engineering, product development, and much more.
- SAP IBP - IBP stands for integrated business planning. It is a cloud-based solution that consists of functionality such as sales and operations planning forecasting and demand response and supply-demand driven replenishment and inventory planning. It incorporates technology such as machine learning and artificial intelligence that provide organizations with capabilities such as what-if simulations alerts and predictive planning so using these types of capabilities organizations can plan their production in a better way and hence reduce wastage.
- SAP digital manufacturing cloud, SAP manufacturing execution, and SAP S4 for HANA manufacturing - This bunch of applications are used for streamlining end-to-end manufacturing processes they incorporate functionalities such as manufacturing operations management comprehensive planning features integrated scheduling managing equipment effectiveness, etc.
- SAP EWM – EWM stand for Extended warehouse management. These are used for warehouse management and contain functionalities such as logistics management storage and operations outbound logistics management freight logistics collaboration global track entries and much more the extended warehouse management contains the same core functionalities of SAP warehouse management but with a few additional capabilities such as internal routing and labor management.
- SAP TM - TM stands for transportation management and it is used to manage the transportation aspects of goods between multiple locations it contains functionality such as strategic freight management order management transportation planning and transportation execution.
- SAP EAM - EAM stands for Enterprise Asset Management and it is used to maintain and manage the performance of an organization's physical assets it contains functionality such as asset information management centralized asset data repository automated equipment tracking work order management and mobile asset management.
As you have seen SAP's SCM solution contains a variety of powerful applications that are more than capable of managing supply chain operations of any sized organization a lot of these applications contain predictive analytics and machine learning which helps organization predict consumer behaviour well in advance.
Complete Customization of SAP SCM training’s course content is possible for Individual students and for Corporate. SAP SCM online training is available for individuals and for corporate we may arrange the classroom as well. For more information on SAP SCM training do connect us.
Our SAP SCM-certified expert consultant will teach a real-time scenario-based case study and can provide study material and ppt. We will help you to clear your SAP SCM training certification by providing you with proper guidance. For more details kindly contact us.
When it comes to SAP SCM Corporate Training, we can say proudly that we have received excellent feedback and appreciation from our corporate clients across the globe. You can reach us for SAP SCM corporate training and we can even customize the training content as per your requirement.
A few of the clients we have served across industries are:
DHL | PWC | ATOS | TCS | KPMG | Momentive | Tech Mahindra | Kellogg's | Bestseller | ESSAR | Ashok Leyland | NTT Data | HP | SABIC | Lamprell | TSPL | Neovia | NISUM and many more.
TechMunus has successfully conducted 1000+ corporate training in Bangalore / Bengaluru, India, Finland, Sweden, Germany, USA, UK, Netherlands, Ireland, Austria, Israel, Singapore, Australia, Canada, Denmark, Belgium, Poland, Hong Kong, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Denmark, Bahrain, JAPAN, South Korea, UAE, Switzerland, Kuwait, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, Czech Republic, China, Belarus, Luxembourg
INDIVIDUAL TRAINING BENEFIT
Customize SAP SCM Course Content as per Individual’s project requirement.
Our Individual SAP SCM Training program will help employees to start working on the project from day one after the SAP SCM training completion.
Industry-Specific Subject Matter Experts to provide corporate-level SAP SCM online training to individuals.
Flexibility to choose a schedule for the individuals to take SAP SCM online training courses.
Get the Flexibility to learn at your own pace. A Crash course option is also available for the SAP SCM course.
Flexibility to select a trainer and have a live video session with the trainer before SAP SCM training actually starts.
TechMunus will provide SAP SCM Course Completion Certificate to the participants who are recognized by the industry. It will add value to the corporate workforce.
TechMunus will help the participants understand the SAP SCM certification training exam process.
TechMunus will provide a step-by-step progress assessment of yours.
CORPORATE TRAINING BENEFIT
Customization of SAP SCM Course Content as per the Company’s project requirement.
Our SAP SCM Corporate Training program will help employees to start working on the project from day one after the training completion.
Industry-Specific Subject Matter Experts will provide SAP SCM corporate training.
Get Flexibility to choose Location, Mode, and Schedule for SAP SCM corporate training courses.
Flexibility to select corporate the trainer and have a live video session with the trainer before SAP SCM training actually starts.
TechMunus will provide Course Completion Certificates to the participants which are recognized by the industry. It will add value to the corporate workforce.
TechMunus will help the participants understand the SAP SCM certification course exam process.
TechMunus will provide a step-by-step progress assessment of employees.
FAQs for SAP SCM Training
Q. Is it worth joining SAP SCM Training at TechMunus?
Ans: We have pools of Industry-Specific Subject Matter Experts (SAP SCM trainers) having an average experience of more than 13 years. They share real-time implementation challenges, case studies and provide soft copies of study material. Which will make you project-ready after completion of the SAP SCM course. Our USP is Customized SAP SCM Training agenda and 1 to 1 session for individuals and corporate. Step-by-step progress assessment and SAP SCM Certification tips will be provided.
Q. What are the Delivery Modes for SAP SCM Training?
Ans. For Corporate Clients, we provide SAP SCM Training via Online Instructor-led live training or in Classroom on your Campus or on my Campus. Individual SAP SCM Training will be provided through Online Instructor-led live training. For Group Classes classroom and online both options will be available.
Q. Do you provide a Job Guarantee after completion of SAP SCM training?
Ans. Apparently, no. Our Industry-Specific Subject Matter Experts (SAP SCM trainers) will make you project-ready as they will be sharing real-time implementation challenges, case studies and provide soft copies of study material. Our Guarantee is High-Level Quality SAP SCM Training, which will make you employable. Yes, we do assists with Resume Building, Mock Interviews, and sharing the open positions in SAP SCM across the world.
Q. Do you provide SAP SCM Training in International languages apart from English?
Ans. Mostly SAP SCM Training happened in English. We can arrange SAP SCM Training in other International Languages also based on Demand.
Q. Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
Ans. Our Quality of SAP SCM Training is very high normally this does not happen. If you have time availability issues you can come again anytime in your life and take up the training in the same module or a different module. Your money will always be safe. Still because of some unseen reason you want to cancel enrollment then yes, it is possible. We will deduct the admin cost and refund the remaining money.
Q. Is this live SAP SCM training or pre-recorded session?
Ans. SAP SCM Training will be Live Instructor-led Online Training.
Q. I want to know more about the SAP SCM training program. Whom should I contact?
Ans. Please join our Live Chat for instant support, call us, or Request a Call Back to have your query resolved.
Q. Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
Ans. You can be confident and join us without a demo. As ours, Industry-Specific Subject Matter Experts make sure the quality of the training is very high. However, we will connect you to an SAP SCM trainer to fix the SAP SCM training agenda as per individual and corporate client requirements.
Q. How to Join SAP SCM Training Immediately?
Ans. Kindly drop an email to contact@TechMunus.com. We will assist you.
Q. Do you provide SAP SCM Course Completion Certificate?
Ans Yes we do.
Q Do you provide Crash Courses in SAP SCM at a fast pace?
Ans. Yes, we do.
Q Do you have a 1-on-1 mentorship session for Individuals?
Ans. Yes, we do have.
Q. Can you provide customized project-oriented Corporate SAP SCM Training?
Ans. Yes, we have expertise in it. In fact, we are considered one of the top SAP SCM Training solutions providers across most of the top Fortune 500 companies.
Q. Who are your trainers and what is the vetting process?
Ans. We have pools of Industry-Specific Subject Matter Experts (SAP SCM trainers) having an average experience of more than 13 years. They have done a good number of implementation projects. Trainers are tested on their technical ability, English proficiency, communication skills, and behavioral skills.
Q. What are the Levels of SAP SCM courses you offer? Any possibility for advanced customized concepts?
Ans. We offer Foundation, Intermediate, and Advanced Levels. Yes, we will be happy to assist you with Advance concepts in SAP SCM training as per your requirement.
Q. More Questions?
Ans. Kindly drop mail to contact@TechMunus.com